What is boudoir?
Boudoir is the French word for
"a women's bedroom or private quarters"
Thus, boudoir photography is an intimate style of expression.
You might be wondering how the French would say
Rest assured, boudoir photography can range from a woman wearing an off-the-shoulder sweater with shorts to tasteful nudity.
It's all about what YOU are comfortable with.
What if I'm too
- > insert self criticism here <- for boudoir?
Boudoir is for ALL women.
You are NOT too short, too curvy, too old, etc...
Who will see my photos?
Your privacy and trust are very important to me.
You will view your photos at your in-person photo reveal the same day as your session! Only you and whomever you bring along will see them.
I only use photos of women that have signed a release.
What should I wear?
I offer a guide and consult you on what outfit will best flatter you
based on your body shape, and interests.
How much will it cost?
Our session fee is $400. This includes:
* professional hair styling
* professional make-up application
* in-depth pre-shoot consultation
* mimosas/mocktails and charcuterie snacks
* professional posing assistance
* 1 hour photo shoot (3 looks)
* same day photo viewing & selection
Products are purchased separately at your pre-shoot consultation.
Collections begin at $1800
Take home what you love.